FEET TWO WAYS
Since the start of April we have been offering a doorstep fitting service and this has been really well received. We have loved seeing our loyal customers (from a reasonable distance obviously) and meeting a few new ones too!
Now that the government has given the go-ahead for non-essential businesses to start a phased re-opening we have decided to continue this service but also offer one to one bookable appointments in store too – its FEET TWO WAYS!
1 - TWO FEET IN THE DOOR one to one in-store appointments. (from 15.06.2020)
2 - SIX FEET AWAY our doorstep fitting service
TWO FEET IN THE DOOR
One to one in-store appointments.
How it works…
- bookable appointments will be available at our Muswell Hill Boutique from Monday 15th June.
- Each appointment will last up to 20 minutes per child and are available on the hour and half hour from 9.30 to 5.30
- Appointments can be booked Online or via email [email protected] or phone 020 8444 9309
- This is a free service.
SIX FEET AWAY
Our doorstep fitting service.
How it works…
- Email us on [email protected] with your requirements and the following;
- A couple of pics of your child’s feet
- A heal to longest toe measurement.
- Your contact details
- We will then contact you to confirm sizes, styles and options.
- The shoes are then hand deliver to your door and, whilst remaining a safe distance away, we talk you through an easy and comprehensive fitting of the shoes.
- Areas covered – we are happy to travel a reasonable distance from the shop which is located in Muswell Hill.
- To book a slot and go over requirements please email [email protected]
- Please note, this service now carries a £5 fee
What we are doing to be covid secure
- Staff will wear face coverings and gloves.
- There will only ever be one member of staff in the front of the store.
- We ask you to keep the number of people at each appointment to a minimum. I.E one parent with the child/children who are being fitted.
- We also ask customers not to handle the shoes on display, we are happy to pick them up for you and show you the shoe more closely.
- Sorry but we will not be accepting cash at this time and where possible we ask you to use contactless payment.
- All shoe boxes are wiped with disinfectant before being returned to the stock room.
- In-between each appointment we wipe down all surfaces with disinfectant.
- The store is deep cleaned each morning before opening and again at night before closing.
- All staff members wear face coverings and gloves.
- All shoe boxes are wiped with disinfectant wipes before leaving the store.
- The number of shoes at each appointment is kept to a minimum.
- Social distancing is observed and the shoes are left on the doorstep and the shoe fitter will talk you through the fitting from a safe distance.
- All shoe boxes returning to the store are wiped down with disinfectant.
- Only one staff member does all the appointments on any given day.