FEET & LOCKDOWN
From Thursday 5th November untill Wednesday 2nd December our store will be closed inline with the new government rules. However, we are still here for all your shoe needs!
FEET will be offering a personalised service with two options
Collect from store
6FeetAway – our socially distant doorstep fitting service.
How it works
For both options please send your enquiries to [email protected]
What we need
- Size of foot measured on a tape measure or on an at home foot gauge.
- If possible a photo of the feet so we can see better the shape of the foot ie wide or slim, high arches etc.
- An idea of what you are looking for i.e. boots, trainers, wellies, school shoes etc
We will then send images and prices of the stock we have. At this point there is no obligation to buy. Once you have agreed what you would like we will either take payment for the order and you can collect from store or you will pay the £5 6FeetAway fee and then pay for the shoes you choose at your doorstep appointment once you are happy with them.
We will be open on Saturday and Sunday for collection only there is no charge for collection. We will however not be able to check the fit in person unfortunately. This option is collection only.
Saturday 9:30 - 12:00
Sunday 12:00 - 15:00
We can bring shoes to your front door and help talk through the fitting from a safe distance and observing all government advice and guidelines. We will be charging a flat fee of £5 for this service.
Wednesday to Sunday 11:00 – 16:00.
What we are doing to be covid secure
- All staff members wear face coverings and gloves.
- All shoe boxes are wiped with disinfectant wipes before leaving the store.
- The number of shoes at each appointment is kept to a minimum.
- Social distancing is observed and the shoes are left on the doorstep and the shoe fitter will talk you through the fitting from a safe distance.
- All shoe boxes returning to the store are wiped down with disinfectant.
- Only one staff member does all the appointments on any given day.